Skip to main content

Rental property insurance in Nashville and throughout Tennessee

Don’t be fooled, just because your tenant has rental insurance doesn’t mean that you—the homeowner—are protected. Rental property insurance is specially designed to cover the risks faced when you rent your property out to others.

Rental property insurance is a specialty home insurance policy for the property owner rather than the tenant. It’s similar to a homeowners policy but is designed to account for the differing risks that you face when you rent a property rather than live in it yourself.

Rental property insurance often covers lost income if property damaged means you can’t rent it out for a period. The policy can include coverage for liability.  Please note, there are specific policies available for short-term rental property, as well.

If you’ve got any questions on rental property or short term rental insurance or want to find the best policy, contact us today.

Let’s discuss your rental property insurance.

One of our insurance advisors will reach out to you to review your information and present you with the appropriate rental property insurance solution. There’s no obligation, just good-old-fashioned advice.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Martin & Zerfoss offers comprehensive rental property insurance in the State of Tennessee, and throughout the United States.